I was told my reserved car wasn’t there when I arrived and they would have to give me one car now and then in a few hours we would exchange it for my reserved car. Although I am really thankful they came to me to exchange rather than me coming to them, the car they exchanged for was all beat up on the outside with dents and scratches and you couldn’t see through the back window or the back window on the driver side so my friend kept having to roll the window up and down to see the views. It just didn’t look like a nice car especially compared to the one they first gave me. Not even 24 hours after I got the car, the check engine light came on. I took it back to see if they could fix it or give me another one because I didn’t feel safe driving it like that, and a guy from the company next door called GreenMotion because they weren’t in the office to ask about it. And he told me that it’s fine and not to worry about it.. that there was a 98% chance nothing would happen. I told him I would like a phone number in case of that 2% chance something did happen. And he just told me to take a picture of the phone number for GreenMotion. Wasn’t super happy with this experience. Luckily the car did last me through the whole trip with no issues, but I probably wouldn’t rent from GM again.